Wednesday, May 8, 2013

PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES!!!!

Me and my compy comp, Sister McArthur

April and I (she is going to Daniel's mission)
The Elders
The books I study every day!!!

My district
My ADORBS bed
My full closet
DESK

A. This is Elder Gustafson!!! I LOVE him! Okay I CHARITY him. He is so funny! Keeps me laughing, ALWAYS! After we took this picture I looked at it and said "Ohmygosh. Hashtag we are going there someday." He turned bright red. Seriously I almost peed in my pants. "Sister Hodgkiss! That is not okay! Not okay!" I was like "Oh Gusty, its only not okay if its true. Is it?" lets be real. I love making people uncomfortable.


My full schedule

Alma 60:6 "And now behold, we desire to know the cause of this exceedingly great neglect; yea, we desire to know the cause of your thoughtless stat." This is hanging in our classroom. How funny? I think I relate with the short fat one. #thisismylife :)

Our classroom

Me and my name Tag!!What What!

Besties!! This is Norsk

Our classroom

LETTERS!!!!

PACKAGE!!

I love Harry Potter and the NFL

We love our shirts!

Go Ravens

Look who I found!

This is Pitts!

Left-Elder Lambson Right-Elder Gusty!

Guess who wrote me? Elder Daniel Wood! Holler

No comments:

Post a Comment