Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What's Up? What's Up?

Weasley family,
     What Up! what Up! today is a good dad, but probs because its P-day or f-dag in Norsk! I loved all the letters from everyone. shout out to Dad! Life changing!
     Someone please tell Katie-lynn that I have been singing Backstreet Boys for days. Its been inspiring to all close enough to hear. How is Kate feeling BTW? And Sarah? I didn't want to be to obvious on the blog/email because I didn't know all who knew. But that's so great! ps. if your typing this up, delete that part unless everyone already knows. #awks
     Y'all Daniel comes home in 28 days. Shoot me in the face now. So sick of caring. Just get home and get married and break ,my heart already. Hahaha. No, but he's the best. He just wrote me and told me funny stories and asked me a million questions. It was great!
     I am so glad everything went so well at the cancer fashion show. I miss that thing. Mom, I don't know that girl who invited you to her graduation. How awkward!!
     You guys, I love some of the people here so much. I want you to meet them. I just me the new Dutch Elders who got here Wed. and fell in love. They are all so funny. One says he bawls his eyes out all the time So cute! BTW when I say "cute" or "I love them" I don't mean like Love. Trust me if I fall in Love you will have a secret letter from me.Hahahaha
      How did Kates trip go? I can't write in English any more. I wrote Dan and half of it was in Norsk. Awks.
     Anywho the week went well I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of mission life. Only 20 more days till it's changed again! Love it!
                                                                Love yall!  Keep it real. Keep it classy. And may the odds be ever in your favor!
                                                                                                                                           Love, Sister Hodgkiss

No comments:

Post a Comment