Sunday, August 3, 2014

Birthday fun!

Wellah Pederson had her 16 year anniversary since she was baptized so I made her a cake and a card!

. I folded 100 napkins for my MMKs wedding reception!

Thanks for the package!!!

. We got lost going to a member's house and I found this field

. Sister Trydal loves ruining pictures :)

. We taught Primary and we had the girls draw the plan of salvation out. So fun!

. We had this crazy flash rain storm last night! I thought it was going to be a tornado!

Thought you guys might like to see my desk!

Since you guys didn't get to see me on my birthday morning, I decided to take a pic. This is me when I woke up! Not too shabby :)

Sister Trydal made me Boller! My favorite!

Yummy! My favorite!

Not the best pic ever, but this is Kirsti, Helena, Lisbeth, and Julia! They came up to have a birthday lunch with me! Love them! #tønsbergliveson

No comments:

Post a Comment