Monday, August 18, 2014

Not this Monday! Elder Ashton

Momma Hodgkiss,
This is Elder Ashton, Sister Hodgkiss' district leader! She wanted me to send you an email to let you know that she won't have her P-day until Wednesday because they are going to tour a chocolate factory! "Do not fret, Mother," were her very words. 

I just want to let you know that you have a strong daughter, as I'm sure you know. I've been fortunate enough to serve in areas alongside her and have been blessed to keep contact with her and I can tell you that her mission has been VERY difficult. But, she is incredible. I look up to her as a fellow missionary and am always impressed by her absolute trust in the Lord. She knows God lives and she loves to tell others about it. Thank you for raising a daughter who is so strong in the faith and in the love of God and all mankind.

Love,
Elder Tyler Paul Ashton:)

No comments:

Post a Comment